Sunday, February 6, 2011

STUFF THAT SUCKS (a sampler)

Poker (or rather it's bullshit mystique)
Hot Tubs (or as I like to think of them, boiling cauldrons of ass soup)
Brussell Sprouts
Flip-flops
Strip Clubs
Lime Flavoured Beer
Dane Cook
Fox News (duh!)
Shows like "Ancient Aliens" airing on the HISTORY(!) Channel
AMC cancelling "Rubicon"
The fact that Snooki wrote a book
The fact that people bought Snooki's book (notice I didn't say "read" her book)
The fact that I know who Snooki is
Chinatown is not available on blu ray
Snow
Wheatgrass
People who tell you wheatgrass is delicious
80's nostalgia
Bacon is really, really bad for you
Larry the Cable Guy
My cats won't let me sleep in
My friend Ashley can't catch a break
Anything "Star Wars" related after 1983
Fundamentalists
MMA (not because it's violent but because it's boring)
FX cancelling "Terriers"
Terry Gilliam can't finish his Don Quixote film
Nascar
That new sitcom with Betty White
The "New Age"section of Chapters is bigger than the poetry section
The "Self-Help"section of Chapters is bigger than the poetry section
Ayn Rand
Mosquitoes
.....to be continued

10 comments:

  1. this is a good one. more please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. - Loud neighbours
    - colds and flus
    - brainless eejits in places of power

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Fox News TOTALLY sucks. (As does most American network news.)
    Can I add:
    - Tourists that drive 10mph below the speed limit
    - The fact that Sofia Vergara gets nominated for "acting" awards just because she's on a popular show and has a great bod.
    - The fact that Disney has become a total sell-out.
    - Glenn Beck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thank you for your suggestions, Heidi. I've never watched "Modern Family" so I can't speak to the Sofia Vergara issue. I thought of including Glenn Beck but he's covered under Fox News.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, Sofia Vergara is hot, but she has great comedic timing and is on a very funny show.

    meanwhile, Betty White has great comedic timing and is on a lousy show. but you don't see me hatin' on Betty White just because she's hot.

    I'm not the only one who thinks Betty White is hot, am I? because that would be a shame.

    shame on all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know, I love Betty White as much as the next person,(although more for MTM than The Golden Girls)but where's the love for equally amazing Cloris Leachman? She's got an oscar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. dude? you think Cloris Leachman is hot?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well...no, I guess not...but I still hate to see her ignored.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah. I see. my mistake.

    I kid, of course. Ms. Leachman is due her recognition.

    ReplyDelete