Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The October Project 2: Day 2




Zombie  (aka: Zombi 2) (1979)
Directed by Lucio Fulci

Welcome to the delightful world of Lucio Fulci, full of demented fun for the whole family. I'm sure you've all seen your share of zombie movies so I don't need to do into great detail about this particular entry. There's a tropical island, flesh eating undead and some amazing low-budget gore gags. That's pretty much all you need to know. However, I do have a few thoughts:

This is a Fulci movie so there will be eye trauma! You should know that going in.

Best tagline ever! (See poster above)

If you've ever wanted to see a zombie fight a (real) shark then this is the movie for you!
Think I'm kidding?

Told ya!
 
Did I mention the eye trauma.?

......don't look at me like that. Were you expecting Shakespeare?
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment